Temple of the Legendary Birds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join our pokemon roleplay!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Fear, Love, Kindness. Revenge, Hatred, Darkness.
Fear, Love, Kindness. Revenge, Hatred, Darkness. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:33 pm by Mesprit

» Making this site Active again!
Fear, Love, Kindness. Revenge, Hatred, Darkness. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:23 am by Mesprit

» Purrloin/Nightshade
Fear, Love, Kindness. Revenge, Hatred, Darkness. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:45 pm by Articuno

» General Explination
Fear, Love, Kindness. Revenge, Hatred, Darkness. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:26 pm by Mesprit

» Iron Island
Fear, Love, Kindness. Revenge, Hatred, Darkness. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:13 pm by Eclipse

» Arceus
Fear, Love, Kindness. Revenge, Hatred, Darkness. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:44 pm by Mesprit

» My clickies
Fear, Love, Kindness. Revenge, Hatred, Darkness. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:17 pm by Eclipse

» Any characters for my PMD thing please post them here!!
Fear, Love, Kindness. Revenge, Hatred, Darkness. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:03 pm by Mesprit

» Lumi......
Fear, Love, Kindness. Revenge, Hatred, Darkness. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:57 pm by Eclipse

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Our Affiliate
Affiliates
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net

Fear, Love, Kindness. Revenge, Hatred, Darkness.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mesprit
Admin
Mesprit

Fear, Love, Kindness. Revenge, Hatred, Darkness. Empty
PostSubject: Fear, Love, Kindness. Revenge, Hatred, Darkness.   Fear, Love, Kindness. Revenge, Hatred, Darkness. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:33 pm

As the sun set, darkening the world once more, her streamlined body paused in mid-air before zooming off towards the horizon, a mere speck in the sky. Her deep red feathers became flooded with the orange light. Though she enjoyed the sunset, it brought about a terrible change in her. The beautiful red feathers that would normally stand out against the dark night sky, would become drenched in black. She would loose control and begin destroying everything she lived for.
But it hadn't always been like this. She cursed the day that she had tried to help. This alternate form was bitter and full of hatred, another reminder of that fateful day. The trainer that had cursed her. The trainer that had destroyed her. She never learned his name, but she knew that one day, she would get her revenge. But she feared that once that day had come and gone, she would never be able to return here again.....

As the sun finally left the sky, the world became dark. Her streamlined body paused in mid-air before turning and zooming back towards the city, invisible as she soared through the night sky. Her deep black feathers hiding her from view. She used the night to her advantage. As the red feathers melded into the darkness, she would gain control. She would be ready to wreak havoc and try to find her revenge.
It hadn't always been like this. She revelled the day that she had tried to help. Her alternate form was too kind and fearful. Fearful of what might befall her if she got the revenge she desired.
The trainer that had freed her. The trainer that had released her upon the world. She knew that one day they would meet again. But she hoped that it would be at night. For then she would be in control, and he would be safe.....

Fear, Love, Kindness. Revenge, Hatred, Darkness.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Temple of the Legendary Birds :: Out Of Character [OOC] :: Literature-
Jump to: