Temple of the Legendary Birds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join our pokemon roleplay!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Fear, Love, Kindness. Revenge, Hatred, Darkness.
Serenity's House I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:33 pm by Mesprit

» Making this site Active again!
Serenity's House I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:23 am by Mesprit

» Purrloin/Nightshade
Serenity's House I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:45 pm by Articuno

» General Explination
Serenity's House I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:26 pm by Mesprit

» Iron Island
Serenity's House I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:13 pm by Eclipse

» Arceus
Serenity's House I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:44 pm by Mesprit

» My clickies
Serenity's House I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:17 pm by Eclipse

» Any characters for my PMD thing please post them here!!
Serenity's House I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:03 pm by Mesprit

» Lumi......
Serenity's House I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:57 pm by Eclipse

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Our Affiliate
Affiliates
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net

Serenity's House

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye + Jay
Admin
Skye + Jay

Character Sheet
Health:
Serenity's House Left_bar_bleue200/200Serenity's House Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Location and Stats:

Serenity's House Empty
PostSubject: Serenity's House   Serenity's House I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:38 am

Serenity woke with a start to find Lightwing, her Emonga, lay on the end of her bed. She was visiting her parents in Kanako Town and had decided to stay that night at home once more, before she began her journey for good. Before now, she hadnt travelled far, only to the next city and back. But this time, with Ivy and Lightwing by her side, she would travel further and explore all of Isshu, and maybe other regions too!
Back to top Go down
Shaymin

Shaymin

Serenity's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serenity's House   Serenity's House I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:36 am

She got out of bed and gently lifted Lightwing off her bad covers so she could tidy them.
Lightwing woke up and jumped onto Jay's shoulder, watching her while she made the bed.
When everything was tidy and she had got changed, she made her way downstairs. She opened the back door and let Ivy and Lightwing play outside while she had her breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Shaymin

Shaymin

Serenity's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serenity's House   Serenity's House I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:59 pm

Suddenly a Vibrava flew in through the back door and landed on the table, knocking everything over. "Oh gosh not her again" Said Jay's mother, shaking her head. "I dont know where on earth that Vibrava came from as its not native to Isshu, but it keeps on coming here looking for food."
Back to top Go down
Shaymin

Shaymin

Serenity's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serenity's House   Serenity's House I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:25 pm

Jay looked at the Vibrava and smiled, she sat back down at the tabel and stroked its head. The Vibrava looked up at her and smiled before stealing Jay's scarf and flying outside. Jay hot on its tail. "Hey give that back!" She laughed as she chased the pokemon around her mom's front garden. Lightwing and Ivy came to see what was going on and stood by the front door watching.
Jay finally managed to get her scarf back, then saw a trainer walking down the road.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Serenity's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serenity's House   Serenity's House I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serenity's House
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Temple of the Legendary Birds :: Regions :: Unova :: Nuvema Town-
Jump to: