Temple of the Legendary Birds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join our pokemon roleplay!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Fear, Love, Kindness. Revenge, Hatred, Darkness.
Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:33 pm by Mesprit

» Making this site Active again!
Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:23 am by Mesprit

» Purrloin/Nightshade
Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:45 pm by Articuno

» General Explination
Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:26 pm by Mesprit

» Iron Island
Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:13 pm by Eclipse

» Arceus
Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:44 pm by Mesprit

» My clickies
Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:17 pm by Eclipse

» Any characters for my PMD thing please post them here!!
Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:03 pm by Mesprit

» Lumi......
Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:57 pm by Eclipse

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Our Affiliate
Affiliates
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net

Battle

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Eclipse

Eclipse

Battle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle   Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:55 pm

(Let's pretend Alice was watching XD)
Back to top Go down
Shaymin

Shaymin

Battle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle   Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:55 pm

(XDDDD and kay breeze)

"Dragonbreath down the hole!!!"

Vibrava flew over to the hole and used Dragonbreath down it, before flying away and landing in front of Jay
Back to top Go down
Spark the Rayquaza

Spark the Rayquaza

Battle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle   Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:59 pm

Fang staggered out of the ole she had dug and crumpled at Lilly's feet. "Fang are you okay!?" Lilly asked.Fang opened one eye and weakly nodded."you put up a great battle!" Lilly said to Jay."ill be back though!" she said a gleam in her eyes."Fang return!" she said. "i'll need more pokemon" she said.

(oh noes ya made my ninetails faint! XD)
Back to top Go down
Shaymin

Shaymin

Battle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle   Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:03 pm

Jay jumped for joy as she absentmindedly hugged the Vibrava. She smiled as it grinned at her and stood on her head again. Jay got out a pokeball and tapped it on the Vibrava's head, holding it in her hands to see if it tried to escape. To her surprise it didnt and let itself be caught.
Jay tossed the pokeball in the air and the Vibrava materialised in front of her, before flying up to her head once more. "I'll name you... Dusty!" she grinned, as she returned Ivy and Lightwing to their pokeballs.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Battle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle   Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:04 pm

Alice claps. (that is soo awkward XD)
Back to top Go down
Shaymin

Shaymin

Battle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle   Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:05 pm

(XDD)
Back to top Go down
Spark the Rayquaza

Spark the Rayquaza

Battle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle   Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:06 pm

(XD)
Back to top Go down
TheOpposite

TheOpposite

Battle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle   Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:03 am

The girl in blue walked up to Jay.
"We wanna see how tough you are against us."
The girl in red shouted" C'mon let's battle!" while sending out Purasle, her plusle.
The girl in blue spoke again, "Well to be fair here are some potions to heal up your pokemon" she handed the potions over.
Back to top Go down
Shaymin

Shaymin

Battle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle   Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:15 am

"uh..... okay" She replied, wondering which pokemon she should use as she looked at the Plusle
Back to top Go down
TheOpposite

TheOpposite

Battle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle   Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:56 pm

The girl in red speaks again.
"By the way I'm Abby and that's my sister, Aggy."
Aggy sends out her Minun, Minasle, and Chilly sat on Abby's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Shaymin

Shaymin

Battle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle   Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 3:41 pm

"Pleased to meet you" She smiled "Wait.. are we gonna have a one on one or a double(or tag) battle?"
Back to top Go down
TheOpposite

TheOpposite

Battle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle   Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 3:43 pm

"Well we usually battle together since we both only have one pokemon."
said Abby.
Back to top Go down
Shaymin

Shaymin

Battle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle   Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 3:45 pm

"Okay, Double battle it is. You ready Dusty? Lightwing?" They both nodded and flew in front of Jay, landing on the ground.
Back to top Go down
TheOpposite

TheOpposite

Battle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle   Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 3:50 pm

"Alright let's get started!" they said simultaneously. Purasle used Helping hand, boosting minasle's strength, defense, and speed(I think that was it lol. It's also boosted because they have the plus and minus ability). Minasle then used charge beam on Lightwing.
Back to top Go down
Shaymin

Shaymin

Battle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle   Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 3:55 pm

"Dusty take the charge beam attack then use Sand Tomb!"
Dusty flew in front of Lightwing and took the attack which knocked her to the ground, she then got back up and used Sand Tomb, trapping both Plusle and Minun in sand.
Back to top Go down
TheOpposite

TheOpposite

Battle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle   Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:00 pm

Minasle used signal beam which shot through the sand and hit Dusty. Then Purasle used Thunder on the sand turning it into glass(I'm using science :DDDD) and shattered it by using headbutt.
Back to top Go down
Shaymin

Shaymin

Battle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle   Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:06 pm

(XD) Dusty dodges the signal beam (not that it could have hit her anyways cuz she wasnt anywhere near the sand XD)

Lightwing used Iron Tail on Minasle and Dusty used Dragonbreath on Purasle, both dealing the damage then standing back so no physical moves could be used while they were close.
Back to top Go down
TheOpposite

TheOpposite

Battle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle   Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:14 pm

(oops XD)

Minasle dodges the dragon breath(ha HA lol XD) then uses thunder on Dusty, the iron tail hits Purasle but she quickly gets up and uses grass knot, tripping Lightwing, then she uses quick attack.
Back to top Go down
Shaymin

Shaymin

Battle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle   Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:18 pm

Dusty's Dragonbreath hits Purasle before the Quick Attack can hit Lightwing, then Lightwing get up and uses Swift on Minusle (which never misses XD)
Back to top Go down
TheOpposite

TheOpposite

Battle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle   Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:21 pm

Minasle gets hit by swift then uses thunder on Dusty again, this time, paralyzing her. Purasle gets hit by the dragonbreath then gets back up and returns to using the quick attack.
Back to top Go down
Shaymin

Shaymin

Battle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle   Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:26 pm

Lightwing gets hit with quick attack and Jay is at a loss of what to do.

Lightwing stands in front of Dusty to protect her while the paralysis wears off, Lightwing uses Swift again aiming for both of the cheering pokemon.
Back to top Go down
TheOpposite

TheOpposite

Battle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle   Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:33 pm

(lol XD)
They both get hit but quickly stand up, Purasle more slowly. Minasle used headbutt on Lightwing moving it away from Dusty while Purasle uses thunder on Dusty.
Back to top Go down
Shaymin

Shaymin

Battle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle   Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:44 pm

The Thunder attack blasts Dusty across the clearing but when she stops she finds that the paralysis isnt affecting her anymore, She quickly flies back to the scene where Lightwing is getting up and using Iron Tail on Minasle.
Dusty flies past Minasle and uses sandstorm around her and Purasle.
Back to top Go down
TheOpposite

TheOpposite

Battle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle   Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:55 pm

Purasle is hurt by the sandstorm, then she spots a shadow in the storm, Purasle uses quick attack and launches herself into the air, in that direction. Minasle dodges out of the way of the iron tail and uses chargebeam, hitting lightwing from behind.
Back to top Go down
Shaymin

Shaymin

Battle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle   Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:01 pm

Lightwing gets hit again and tumbles across the clearing, Dusty sees Purasle coming and dodges the Quick attack, before returning with a Dragonbreath. Lightwing gets up and even though she took alot of damage, glides over to Minusle usin swift on him/her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle   Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Temple of the Legendary Birds :: Regions :: Unova :: Nuvema Town-
Jump to: